In the humid heat of summer, there’s nothing more refreshing than a frozen treat. This blueberry lemon frozen yogurt pop recipe is a healthy and addictive snack you can eat guilt free to fulfill your cravings. If you have 15 minutes to spare you’ll want to give this a try.
|1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries|
|2 cups plain low-fat yogurt|
|1 medium sized lemon|
|2 tbs honey|
|2 tbs granulated brown sugar|
- Heat blueberries in a small saucepan over medium heat until soft
- Squeeze in lemon juice, stirring often for about 2 minutes
- Remove from heat and cool
- Mix together blueberries, yogurt, honey and granulated brown sugar in large bowl
- Pour mixture into popsicle moulds and freeze
You can make this recipe for virtually any type of frozen yogurt pop. A couple variations I use are blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, or peaches in place of blueberries. In fact, why not blend them all together for a fruit punch!